As we all know that Levitra is a prescription must medication so, you need to have a proper physician consultation before buying Levitra online. Here, we have listed some of the points to remember and discuss with the Doctor.
The first thing is to make sure that whether you are really in need of the ED medication Levitra. These pills are given to people to who have severe impotence problem, that makes them feel hard to get an erection. It’s not that all people would be facing the same problem; in that case, your physician would prescribe other lower medication or natural therapies instead of Levitra medication.
While consulting with the Doctor inform them in pioneer if you are allergic or rashes problems. Other than this before buying Levitra online, inform your healthcare provider if you have any of the following problems.
- If you have a history of liver problems.
- Bleeding problems
- Undergone any transplantation or surgery
- Have heart disease like (stroke, irregular heart rate)
- Uncontrollable blood pressure
- If you have any deformed shaped of the penis
- Stomach pain or ulcers
- Lack of blood cell-like multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia
- Deaf or hearing problems
- If you have a history or having a seizure problem
- Have erection problem that lasts for more than 3 hours
- Have any genetic problems like eye problems, retinitis pigmentosa
- If you have any blurred vision or non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- If you have pulmonary hypertension informs it.
- Generation of family heart problems
- Have undergone liver problem in the past
If you share all your problems with the Doctor then they will help you to guide in a proper way to take the Levitra medication without facing any side effects. Other than diseases, you also need to inform the physician if you have taken medication like
- Itraconazole like Sporanox or Nizoral
- Ritonavir such as Norvir
The reason we insist to consult the Doctor before buying Levitra online is that an improper consultation can lead to the severe side effect and even the drug interaction is dangerous with this ED medication.
Beyond this if you attempt to take the ED medication Levitra without prescription or proper physician then this may end in blurred or loss of vision, bleeding in the penis, erection for more than 4 hours continuation of this can lead to permanent impotence in men.